- Provide protection from flying pests entering into the tent.
- Will deflect a light rain or drizzle that is falling straight down, but will not protect against blowing precipitation. Perform very similar to window or door screens used in permanent buildings.
- Allow for some air movement/breathability within the tent, very often used in conjunction with a blocking wall such as white or window walls.
- Allow for a silhouette view outside of the tent.
- How many linear feet does a tent need - click here
Styles & Pricing:
Price per linear foot for canopies$1.60
Price per linear foot for a tent when upgrading from solid white walls$.80