Marquees are frame style tents utilized for many purposes. Common applications are small individual tents, vanity tents, connecting tents to each other, connecting a tent to a building, and as entryways. Their gable ends allow for placement against buildings and other structures.
Features & Information:
- Aluminum overhead framing and perimeter uprights. No interior pole supports.
- Reliable white vinyl material.
- Sculpted valance.
- Hip roof design with gable ends.
- Accepts a variety of side walls.
- Free standing design that uses an assembled framework of aluminum pipes to support the fabric roof and define its shape.
- Engineered such that no anchoring is required for its support - instead it is needed to hold the unit in place.
Longer and intermediate lengths available - Contact us for more info.
- 6' Wide:9' Wide:
- 6' x 10'9' x 10'
- 6' x 20'9' x 15'
- 9' x 20'
- 9' x 30'
- 9' x 40'
- 9' x 50'