Frame tents offer a traditional look defined by a fabric roof and assembled structure of aluminum pipes. They are a free standing design suited for limited spaces and offer reduced staking and ballasting options. Easily connected together, they can custom fit a property's open areas to meet an event's coverage needs.
Features & Information:
- Aluminum overhead framing and perimeter uprights. No interior pole supports.
- Reliable white vinyl material.
- Sculpted valance.
- Hip roof design with rectangle ends.
- Block out material keeps the interior of tent cooler on hot sunny days.
- Accepts a variety of side walls.
- Free standing design that uses an assembled framework of aluminum pipes to support the fabric roof and define its shape. Engineered such that no anchoring is required for its support - instead it is needed to hold the unit in place.
- Well suited for placing against existing structures or over surfaces where staking is limited or impractical.
- 10' Wide:15' Wide: 20' Wide:
- 10' x 10' 15' x 15'20' x 20'
- 15' x 30'20' x 30'
- 15' x 45'20' x 40'
- 30' Wide: 40' Wide:
- 30' x 30'40' x 40'
- 30' x 40'40' x 50'
- 30' x 45'40' x 60'
- 30' x 50'40' x 70'
- 30' x 60'40' x 80'
Special Events of New England uses a professional CAD program to create potential floor plans and plan rentals for your individual event.