Centuy tents offer a modern look defined by their graceful curves and aerodynamic surfaces. High peaks create dramatic effects for exterior and interior views - a clean chic look. Heat blocking surfaces will keep your event cooler during the warm summer months. Wherever your event is being held a Century tent provides a blank canvas for you to create your own custom design.
Call (800) 924-8389
Features & Information:
- Stained white wood or aluminum perimeter poles and aluminum interior poles.
- Reliable white vinyl material.
- Translucent peak option.
- Traditional Scalloped Valance.
- High peak design with rectangle ends.
- Block out material keeps the interior of tent cooler on hot sunny days.
- Large unobstructed space clear of any interior poles are offered on the 50', 60', and 80' widths - 1000 to 2400 square feet of open area.
- Accepts a variety of side walls.
- Pole support design that relies upon the tension of its fabric roof in conjunction with perimeter poles, guys, and stakes.
- Accessories that enhance century tents are interior pole covers, par 38 lighting, perimeter and cafe string lighting, and any color linen you desire.
Longer lengths are available in above widths - Contact us for more info
- 30' Wide:40' Wide:50' Wide
- 30' x 3040' x 40'50' x 60'
- 30' x 45'40' x 60'50' x 70'
- 30' x 60'40' x 80'50' x 80'
- 30' x 75'40' x 100'50' x 90'
- 30' x 90'40' x 120'50' x 100'
- 50' x 110'
- 50' x 120'
- 60' Wide80' Wide
- 60' x 60'80' x 70'
- 60' x 70'80' x 100'
- 60' x 80'80' x 130'
- 60' x 90'80' x 160'
- 60' x 100'
- 60' x 110'
- 60' x 120'
- 60' x 130'
Special Events of New England uses a professional CAD program to create potential floor plans and plan rentals for your individual event.