Canopy rentals are an economical option to protect your event from the outside elements. Commonly used for graduation parties, showers, family reunions, company outings, and other gatherings. They are priced without the inclusion of white sidewalls - which is the only difference between a "canopy" and corresponding size "pole tent" from our company.
Features & Information:
- Stained white wood perimeter poles and aluminum interior poles.
- Reliable white vinyl material.
- Straight valances on 20’ wide canopies, scalloped valances on 30’ wide.
- High peak design with rectangle ends.
- Block out material keeps the interior of tent cooler on hot sunny days.
- Accepts a variety of side walls.
- Pole support design that relies upon the tension of its fabric roof in conjunction with perimeter poles, guys, and stakes.
Additional space is required to allow for stakes & guys on canopies. A good guideline is to add 10’ to the dimensions of the unit (as an example an 20’ x 20’ canopy needs a 30’ x 30’ area)
Pricing includes installation. Contact us for applicable delivery fees.
- 20' Wide:30' Wide:
- 20' x 20' - $230.0030' x 45' - By Quote
- 20' x 30' - $290.0030' x 60' - By Quote
- 20' x 40' - $380.00
Special Events of New England uses a professional CAD program to create potential floor plans and plan rentals for your individual event.