WayCool Evaporative Cooler
- Economic alternative to air conditioning.
- Evaporative cooling results from drawing warm air through moist pads to produce cool air - which displaces the warm air in the tent.
- Typically see at least a 10 degree drop in air temperature so long as outside humidity levels are not too high and proper sizing and installation for the tent is used.
- Has oscillating feature and a diffuser to direct cold air towards the tent’s ceiling to displace the warm air more efficiently.
- Advantageous to supplement with fans to aid with cool air movement/warm air displacement.
- Requires ground space within the tent.
- Has built in water tank for 4 to 6 hours of cooling and accepts direct water line hook up for continuous operation.
- One unit cools up to 2500 square feet of space.
Styles & Pricing:
WayCool Evaporative Cooler$325.00