- Event friendly units designed to cool the tent’s interior. White shrouds and black frames blend into the background. Weather resistant for outside use.
- Provide air movement to keep flying pests away.
- The number and size of fans needed in a tent varies. The size of the tent and a customer's wishes determine this. Some events use 1 or 2 fans to spot cool, while others have 6 to 12 fans for a full air movement system.
- All fans have adjustments to direct the flow of the air.
- Noise levels are generally acceptable for use at an event.
- Pedestal fans require ground space within the tent. Pole mount fans are installed on the perimeter poles and or overhead frame work.